Fall Field Trips 2019
Can you answer the following questions with one answer:
- What pollinates 70% of our food?
- Produces a product that never spoils?
- Can dance the Waggle?
- Can fly up to 20 MPH?
Can you Guess?
It is a Honey Bee!
Our 2019 field trips will discuss the:
- Life and activity in the hive
- Pollinating and the importance in the food supply
- Tools needed to take care of the hive
- Sampling different honey
There will be no observatory hives on site. We will just be learning about the importance of bees in agriculture.
Feeding the Alpacas
Bee Lesson and/or Bee Story Time
Fall Craft Kit
Snack of Cider & Popcorn
Small Pie Pumpkin
*Barnyard Activities include playground, pedal carts, giant slingshot, corn hole, hay fort, hillbilly golf horse shoes, and more.
Price per person $8.50 Wednesday – Friday, September 18 – October 31, 2019
For additional information and reservations call Mary at 814-479-7109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.