Spring Field Trips – May 6th – 10th, 2019
Is your school attending the production of Rosie Revere Engineer at the Mountain Playhouse in Jennerstown during the week of May 6th – 10th? Do you need a convenient location to eat lunch? Would you like an additional activity for your students?
Faranda Farm offers a:
- Café style eating area under the veranda or picnic tables
- ADA Male/Female Restrooms
- Safe and easy unloading/loading buses
- Safe and easy bus parking
ACTIVITIES – STEM Educational Program
We are going to learn about the different areas of engineering by:
- Making Homemade Bubbles (Chemical) Only Glycerine and Dish Detergent will be used.
- Using Pin Wheels and the Power of Wind (Electrical)
- Beans that are affected by Ultraviolet Light
Plus Farm Activities include feeding the animals, playground, pedal carts, duck races, giant slingshot, corn hole, and more.
RESERVE YOU DAY AND ARRIVAL TIME
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE PLAY, YOUR GROUP CAN COME ANOTHER DAY!
JUST CALL AND RESERVE YOUR DAY & TIME.
For additional information and reservations call Mary at 814-479-7109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Fall Field Trips:
PAGE BEING UPDATED TBA