Spring Field Trips – May 8th – 12th
Is your school attending the production of Miss Nelson is Missing at the Mountain Playhouse in Jennerstown during the week of May 8th – 12th? Do you need a convenient location to eat lunch? Would you like an additional activity for your students?
Faranda Farm offers a:
- Café style eating area under the veranda or picnic tables
- ADA Male/Female Restrooms
- Safe and easy unloading/loading buses
- Safe and easy bus parking
- We are going to go a scavenger hunt to find Miss Nelson! Clues will be placed through out the farm to help you find the beloved Miss Nelson.
Farm Activities include feeding the animals, play ground, pedal carts, duck races, giant sling shot, corn hole, and more.
Reserve you time at the farm around your scheduled show time. For additional information and reservations call Mary at 814-479-7109 or email: email@example.com.
2018 Fall Field Trips:
SEE HOME PAGE