Spring Field Trips – May 8th – 12th
Is your school attending the production of Miss Nelson is Missing at the Mountain Playhouse in Jennerstown during the week of May 8th – 12th? Do you need a convenient location to eat lunch? Would you like an additional activity for your students?
Faranda Farm offers a:
- Café style eating area under the veranda or picnic tables
- ADA Male/Female Restrooms
- Safe and easy unloading/loading buses
- Safe and easy bus parking
- We are going to go a scavenger hunt to find Miss Nelson! Clues will be placed through out the farm to help you find the beloved Miss Nelson.
Farm Activities include feeding the animals, play ground, pedal carts, duck races, giant sling shot, corn hole, and more.
2017 Fall Field Trips:
Come and Celebrate National Apple Month!
The saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away is true, as well as the dentist. You will be amazed at the wonderful things you will learn about this common fruit.
All child care centers, school groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, church groups and other organizations are welcomed to visit the Faranda Farm for a fun time at the farm.
Field trips include:
- Hay ride
- Feeding the animals
- “A is for Apple” or Story Time
- Small Pie Pumpkin
- Hay maze, duck races, and other fun activities
- Snack of cider & popcorn
- Apple Craft Project
- Sampling of Apple Schnitz (dried apples) and Apple Butter
The cost per person remains at $7.00. For more information and reservations, contact Mary Faranda at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-479-7109. Field trips will begin September 18th and run through October 31. Day, dates, and times are on a first come, first serve basis, so schedule early.